Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Residency may refer to:
- Residency (domicile), the act of establishing or maintaining a residence in a given place
- Permanent residency, indefinite residence within a country despite not having citizenship
- Residency (country subdivision), an administrative division in the British Empire
- The Residency, the name of the official residence of a Resident, Resident Commissioner or Resident Councillor in the British Empire
- Residency (medicine), a stage of postgraduate medical training
- Residency (pharmacy), a stage of postgraduate pharmaceutical training
- Artist in residence, a program to sponsor the residence and work of artists
- Ambassadorial residence
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Residency (disambiguation)", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| Residency (disambiguation) in English
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!