Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Rafter may refer to:
- Charles Rafter (1860 - 1935), a British police officer
- Jack Rafter (1875 - 1943), a Major League Baseball catcher
- John Rafter Lee, a British actor, voice actor, professional narrator
- Kevin Rafter, an Irish journalist and academic
- Mark T. Rafter, is an American entrepreneur, speaker, author and technology consultant.
- Patrick Rafter (born 1972), a tennis player
- Mrs S. Rafter is a Headteacher of Robert May's School in the village of Odiham, Hampshire, England
- Rafter Bats, an artist who has taken part in a concert Gathering of the Vibes in 2001
- Rafter Roberts, musician and producer of rock band Rafter of San Diego, U.S.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Rafter (name)", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| Rafter (name) in English
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!