Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
v. retake, repossess
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "RECAPTURED", to help you become a better English speaker.
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. a legal seizure by the government of profits beyond a fixed amount
2. the act of taking something back
(hypernym) recovery, retrieval
1. experience anew; "She could not recapture that feeling of happiness"
(hypernym) feel, experience
2. take up anew; "The author recaptures an old idea here"
3. take back by force, as after a battle; "The military forces managed to recapture the fort"
4. capture again; "recapture the escaped prisoner"
(hypernym) get, catch, capture
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
v. znovu získat; znovu odchytit; zachytit
|Babylon English-Polish||Download this dictionary|
Czas. odbijać; ponownie łapać; odzyskiwać; oddawać
|Dizionario inglese-italiano 1.0.012||Download this dictionary|
RIPRESO. RITROVATO. RAFFIGURATOSI. TORNATO ALLA MENTE
| RECAPTURED in French | RECAPTURED in Italian | RECAPTURED in Spanish | RECAPTURED in Dutch | RECAPTURED in Portuguese | RECAPTURED in German | RECAPTURED in Russian | RECAPTURED in Japanese | RECAPTURED in Greek | RECAPTURED in Korean | RECAPTURED in Turkish | RECAPTURED in Hebrew | RECAPTURED in Arabic | RECAPTURED in Polish | RECAPTURED in Czech | RECAPTURED in Croatian | RECAPTURED in Albanian | RECAPTURED in Danish | RECAPTURED in Norwegian | RECAPTURED in Swedish | RECAPTURED in Farsi | RECAPTURED in Indonesian
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!