Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
In general, a quantum (plural: quanta) may refer to:
- In physics, quantum is an elementary indivisible entity. In particular
- In chemistry, theoretical quantum chemistry uses quantum theory
- In neuroscience, quantum refers to a discrete component of a physiological response
- In cognitive science the following concepts are used:
- In computer science, quantum computer is a hypothetical computer which functioning is based on quantum theory
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Quantum (disambiguation)", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| Quantum (disambiguation) in French | Quantum (disambiguation) in German
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!