Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
P37 or P-37 may refer to:
- HMS Upholder (P37), a British Royal Navy submarine of the Second World War
- PZL.37 Los, sometimes called the PZL P-37, a Polish Second World War medium bomber
- Curtiss P-37, a modified P-36 Hawk fighter aircraft that never went into full-scale production
- P-37 radar, successor to the P-35 radar used by the Soviet Union
- Papyrus 37, a 3rd century papyrus manuscript of the Gospel of Matthew
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "P-37", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| P-37 in German
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!