Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Oneworld may refer to:
- Oneworld, an international airline alliance
- Oneworld Publications, a British independent publishing firm founded in 1986 by Novin Doostdar and Juliet Mabey
- OneWorld.net, a nonprofit web portal about sustainable development and human rights issues around the globe
- OneWorldTV a nonprofit video-sharing website dedicated to showcase documentaries about developing countries
- Institute for OneWorld Health, a nonprofit pharmeceutical company
- OneWorld, a computer software suite developed by JD Edwards, a company now owned by Oracle Corporation
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "OneWorld.net", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| OneWorld.net in English
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!