Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
NSU may refer to:
- NSU Motorenwerke AG, a German manufacturer of cars and motorcycles
- Non-Specific Urethritis, a type of inflammation of the urethra
- Commonwealth Railways NSU class, an Australia class of diesel-electric locomotive
- North Shore United, a New Zealand soccer club
- "N.S.U.", a song by the rock band Cream from their debut album Fresh Cream
- National Socialist Underground (German: Nationalsozialistischer Untergrund; short NSU), a German right-wing terror group.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "NSU", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause
(synonym) nonspecific urethritis
|Labtests Abbreviations KÖRFEZLAB||Download this dictionary|
| NSU in French | NSU in Italian | NSU in Dutch | NSU in Portuguese | NSU in German | NSU in Japanese | NSU in Hebrew | NSU in Arabic | NSU in Czech | NSU in Finnish | NSU in Norwegian | NSU in Swedish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!