Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. peripheral, close to the limits; minimal, slight; of or pertaining to a margin; written in the margin of a page
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Marginal", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Marginal may refer to:
- For marginal constituency in politics, see “Marginal seat”
- For the manga, see Marginal (manga)
- For marginal model in hierarchical linear modeling, see “Marginal model”
- For marginal observables in physics, see “Renormalization group”
- For marginal person in sociology, see “Marginalization”
- For marginal probability in probability theory, see “Marginal distribution”
- For economic concepts, see “Marginalism”, and the various articles to which “Marginal concepts” is linked
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. at or constituting a border or edge; "the marginal strip of beach"
2. of questionable or minimal quality; "borderline grades"; "marginal writing ability"
(similar) minimal, minimum
3. of a bare living gained by great labor; "the sharecropper's hardscrabble life"; "a marginal existence"
(similar) meager, meagre, meagerly
4. just barely adequate or within a lower limit; "a bare majority"; "a marginal victory"
5. producing at a rate that barely covers production costs; "marginal industries"; "marginal land"
6. of something or someone close to a lower limit or lower class; "marginal abilities"
|Babylon German English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. marginal, peripheral, close to the limits; minimal, slight; of or pertaining to a margin; written in the margin of a page
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. marginal, peripheral
nm. dropout, withdrawing from school or from a course prior to completion, student who quits school before completing his studies
| Marginal in French | Marginal in Italian | Marginal in Spanish | Marginal in Dutch | Marginal in Portuguese | Marginal in German | Marginal in Russian | Marginal in Japanese | Marginal in Greek | Marginal in Korean | Marginal in Turkish | Marginal in Hebrew | Marginal in Arabic | Marginal in Thai | Marginal in Polish | Marginal in Czech | Marginal in Catalan | Marginal in Croatian | Marginal in Serbian | Marginal in Albanian | Marginal in Urdu | Marginal in Bulgarian | Marginal in Danish | Marginal in Finnish | Marginal in Norwegian | Marginal in Romanian | Marginal in Swedish | Marginal in Farsi | Marginal in Macedonian | Marginal in Hindi | Marginal in Indonesian | Marginal in Vietnamese | Marginal in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!