Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. hazy, foggy; vague, obscure; made of mist
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "MISTY", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Misty may refer to:
- Misty (satellite), a United States satellite program
- Misty (comics), a British comic published from 1978 to 1984
- Misty (film), a 1961 adaptation of the book Misty of Chincoteague by Marguerite Henry
- "Misty" (song), by Erroll Garner
- MISTY1, a cryptographic algorithm
- Misty (Ray Stevens album)
- Misty, a rare 1975 album by American jazz singer Chris Connor
- Misty (cigarette), a brand of cigarettes introduced in 1990 by the R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. filled or abounding with fog or mist; "a brumous October morning"
(synonym) brumous, foggy, hazy
2. wet with mist; "the misty evening"
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
|Babylon English-Polish||Download this dictionary|
| MISTY in French | MISTY in Italian | MISTY in Spanish | MISTY in Dutch | MISTY in Portuguese | MISTY in German | MISTY in Russian | MISTY in Japanese | MISTY in Greek | MISTY in Korean | MISTY in Turkish | MISTY in Hebrew | MISTY in Arabic | MISTY in Thai | MISTY in Polish | MISTY in Czech | MISTY in Catalan | MISTY in Croatian | MISTY in Serbian | MISTY in Albanian | MISTY in Urdu | MISTY in Bulgarian | MISTY in Danish | MISTY in Finnish | MISTY in Norwegian | MISTY in Romanian | MISTY in Swedish | MISTY in Farsi | MISTY in Macedonian | MISTY in Latin | MISTY in Hindi | MISTY in Indonesian | MISTY in Vietnamese | MISTY in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!