Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. family name; Fiorello Henry LaGuardia (1882-1947), U.S. lawyer, member of the U.S. House of Representatives, mayor of New York City (1933-1945); major airport in New York City
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "La Guardia", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
La Guardia (also Laguardia or LaGuardia) is the Italian or Spanish word for "the guard". It can refer to:
- LaGuardia Airport, airport in New York City named after Fiorello LaGuardia
- La Guardia (Catamarca), a municipality in Catamarca Province (Argentina)
- La Guardia, Spain, a municipality in Toledo province (Spain)
- Laguardia, Álava, a municipality in Álava province (Spain)
- Campo de La Guardia, a wine region in Spain
- Roc de la Guàrdia (Balenyà), a mountain in Catalonia (Spain)
- Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music and Performing Arts, a specialized school in New York City, U.S.A.
- LaGuardia Community College, in Long Island City, New York, a part of City University of New York.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. La Guardia, family name; major airport in New York City; Fiorello La Guardia (1882-1947), American lawyer, member of the U.S. House of Representatives, mayor of New York City (1933-45)
| La Guardia in French | La Guardia in Italian | La Guardia in Spanish | La Guardia in Dutch | La Guardia in Portuguese | La Guardia in German | La Guardia in Japanese | La Guardia in Turkish | La Guardia in Hebrew | La Guardia in Thai | La Guardia in Polish | La Guardia in Czech | La Guardia in Norwegian | La Guardia in Romanian
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!