Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Krad may refer to:
- KRAD-LP, a low-power radio station (94.9 FM) licensed to Millersburg, Oregon, United States
- KGFK (AM), a radio station (1590 AM) licensed to East Grand Forks, Minnesota, United States, licensed as KRAD until February 1981
- Keith R. A. DeCandido (born 1969), American sci-fi and fantasy writer
- Krad, a character from D.N.Angel
- krad, an abbreviation for kilorad, a unit of radiation
- Krad, a nickname for the Kettenkrad motorcycle halftrack
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Krad", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Babylon Czech-English||Download this dictionary|
| Krad in Italian | Krad in German | Krad in Turkish | Krad in Czech | Krad in Bulgarian
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!