Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
KDB may refer to:
- KDB, a Kernel debugger, a type of tool used for debugging the kernel for Linux and Unix
- KDB (database), a database server created by Kx Systems for real-time business applications
- KDB (FM), a radio station (93.7 MHz) licensed to Santa Barbara, California, United States
- KDB Records, a first post-Soviet vinyl label and an international music record company working in Western Europe and CIS
- Kansas Dental Board
- Korea Development Bank, a Korean bank specialized in corporate banking.
- State Security Agency of the Republic of Belarus (known as KDB in Belarusian or KGB in Russian)
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "KDB", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| KDB in English | KDB in Italian | KDB in German | KDB in Finnish | KDB in Swedish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!