Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
John Harvard may refer to:
- John Harvard (clergyman) (1607–1638), English clergyman after whom Harvard University is named
- John Harvard (politician) (born 1938), journalist, politician and office holder in Manitoba, Canada
- John Harvard, the mascot of Harvard University's Harvard Crimson
- Jack Harvard (born 1946), mayor of Plano, Texas
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "John Harvard", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. American philanthropist who left his library and half his estate to the Massachusetts college that now bears his name (1607-1638)
(hypernym) philanthropist, altruist
| John Harvard in French | John Harvard in Spanish | John Harvard in Portuguese | John Harvard in German | John Harvard in Polish | John Harvard in Romanian
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!