Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. traveling in an inward direction, homebound
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Inbound", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Inbound may refer to:
- Inbound marketing - a marketing strategy focussing on getting found by customers.
- Inbound links, also called Backlinks - incoming links to a website.
- American Inbound - a company that provides outsourced customer relationship management
- inbound students - students or scholars from a foreign country who participate in an academic program within the inviting country, from whose perspective the students are "inbound"
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. directed or moving inward or toward a center; "the inbound train"; "inward flood of capital"
(synonym) arriving(a), inward
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
příd.jm. směřující dovnitř, k domovskému cíli
|Raynet Business | Marketing Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
the path consumers follow as they enter a store and begin shopping. The term can also refer to the flow of products into a warehouse prior to order selection.
Copyright © 2001, Ray Wright
| Inbound in French | Inbound in Italian | Inbound in Spanish | Inbound in Dutch | Inbound in Portuguese | Inbound in German | Inbound in Russian | Inbound in Japanese | Inbound in Greek | Inbound in Korean | Inbound in Turkish | Inbound in Hebrew | Inbound in Arabic | Inbound in Thai | Inbound in Czech | Inbound in Catalan | Inbound in Croatian | Inbound in Serbian | Inbound in Urdu | Inbound in Bulgarian | Inbound in Danish | Inbound in Norwegian | Inbound in Swedish | Inbound in Farsi | Inbound in Macedonian | Inbound in Indonesian | Inbound in Vietnamese | Inbound in Mongolian
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!