Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. (Arabic) male first name; family name
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Ibrahim", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Ibrahim (Arabic: ) may refer to:
- Abraham, a Biblical patriarch
- Ibrahim (name), a name (and list of people with the name)
- Ibrahim (horse), a stallion who sired many successful show jumping horses
- Ibrahim (sura), a sura of the Qur'an
- Ibrahim prize, a prize to recognise good governance in Africa
- "Ibrahim", a song by David Friedman from Shades of Change
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. the first of the Old Testament patriarchs and the father of Isaac; according to Genesis, God promised to give Abraham's family (the Hebrews) the land of Canaan (the Promised Land); God tested Abraham by asking him to sacrifice his son; "Judaism, Christianity, and Islam each has a special claim on Abraham"
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. Ibrahim (Arabic), male first name; family name
|Official Islam Glossary for Introduction to Religion||Download this dictionary|
See Abraham .
| Ibrahim in French | Ibrahim in Italian | Ibrahim in Spanish | Ibrahim in Dutch | Ibrahim in Portuguese | Ibrahim in German | Ibrahim in Russian | Ibrahim in Japanese | Ibrahim in Turkish | Ibrahim in Hebrew | Ibrahim in Arabic | Ibrahim in Hungarian | Ibrahim in Czech | Ibrahim in Catalan | Ibrahim in Croatian | Ibrahim in Bulgarian | Ibrahim in Danish | Ibrahim in Norwegian | Ibrahim in Swedish | Ibrahim in Hindi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!