Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
The word Hara can refer to:
- Hara (band), a Romanian pop-band
- Hara (Bible), a Biblical name
- Hara (company), a Japanese sake company
- Hara (film), a forthcoming Indian 3D computer animated historical drama film
- Hara (genus), a fish genus in the order Siluriformes
- Hara (Hinduism), a disambiguation page
- Hara (field) (原), a meaning of field in Japanese language
- Hara (tanden) (腹), a Japanese martial art term referring to the stomach
- 4640 Hara, a main-belt asteroid
- Harā Bərəzaitī, a legendary mountain in Persian mythology
- Hara Huna Kingdom, an ancient Chinese tribe close to Himalayas mentioned in the epic Mahabharata
- Avicennia marina, a species of mangrove known as the hara tree in southern Iran
- a word and name meaning joy in Greek language
- the word used for feces in Maltese language
- the word for greens in Hindi language
- the word for pen, coop or pigsty in Latin
- the word as the feminine version of Rajah.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Hara", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Babylon Spanish English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
v. make; manufacture; create; construct, build; fashion, shape; compose; emit; wage, conduct (war, battle); prepare, do; cause; perform; effect; force; render; fabricate; behave, act in a particular manner; live through; be
|Babylon Turkish-English||Download this dictionary|
n. stud farm, stud, stock farm, haras
|Rakefet Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
Hara (Sanskrit) [from the verbal root hri to bear, take away] Bearing, taking away, carrying off, destroying; as a proper name, the destroyer, applied to Siva as the regenerator.
|JM Latin English Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
| Hara in French | Hara in Italian | Hara in Spanish | Hara in Portuguese | Hara in German | Hara in Turkish | Hara in Arabic | Hara in Polish | Hara in Czech | Hara in Danish | Hara in Finnish | Hara in Romanian | Hara in Swedish | Hara in Farsi | Hara in Latin | Hara in Hindi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!