Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Hakata may refer to:
- Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, a ward in Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan.
- Hakata ningyo (literal translation: "Hakata doll"), traditional Japanese clay dolls, originally from Hakata
- Hakata Station, a large train station in Fukuoka
- Hakata, Ehime, a town on one of the islands in the Inland Sea, northeast of Imabari
- Hakata, a nickname for the German Eastern Marches Society, a German nationalist organization
- Hakata, a South African form of divination or fortune telling using bones or dice
- Hakata Bay, a bay on the Japanese island of Kyushu
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Hakata", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| Hakata in French | Hakata in Italian | Hakata in Spanish | Hakata in Portuguese | Hakata in German | Hakata in Russian | Hakata in Polish | Hakata in Finnish | Hakata in Norwegian | Hakata in Swedish | Hakata in Farsi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!