Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
HW can signify:
- the Hartford Whalers, a former professional ice hockey franchise
- Harvard-Westlake, a private college-preparatory school in North Hollywood, California
- Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh
- Homework, work for school
- Honeywell, a U.S. corporation
- Hutchison Whampoa, a company corporated in Hong Kong and China
- former U.S. President George H. W. Bush
- Hwair, a Gothic letter
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "H W", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| H W in Russian | H W in Romanian
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!