Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
HFI may refer to:
- Healthy Forests Initiative, a proposed United States law that is supposed to improve the health of forests
- Hereditary fructose intolerance, a hereditary condition caused by a deficiency of liver enzymes that metabolize fructose
- Hydrogen fuel enhancement, a system designed to reduce emissions of internal combustion engines and improve fuel economy
- Human factors integration, is the process to integrate human factors elements into the system engineering process.
- High Frequency Instrument, one of the instruments of the ESA Planck spacecraft
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "HFI", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Labtests Abbreviations KÖRFEZLAB||Download this dictionary|
hereditary fructose intolerance
| HFI in Spanish | HFI in Danish | HFI in Swedish | HFI in Farsi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!