Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
H19 or H-19 may refer to:
- H19 (gene), a maternally-transmitted human gene
- British NVC community H19, a type of heath community in the
- Highway H19 (Ukraine), a
- HMS H19, a United Kingdom Royal Navy submarine which saw service during World War I
- HMS Harvester (H19), a United Kingdom Royal Navy destroyer which saw service during World War II
- London Buses route H19, a public transportation route in London, England
- Sikorsky H-19, a helicopter formerly operated by the United States Army
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "H19", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| H19 in French | H19 in German
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!