Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
George Montgomery may refer to:
- George Montgomery (actor) (1916–2000), American actor
- George Montgomery (MP) (c. 1727–1787), Irish Member of Parliament
- George Montgomery (set decorator), American set decorator
- George Thomas Montgomery (1847–1907), American Roman Catholic prelate
- George Montgomery (basketball) (contemporary), American basketball player
- George Montgomery (bishop) (1562–1621), Church of Ireland bishop
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "George Montgomery", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| George Montgomery in French | George Montgomery in German | George Montgomery in Swedish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!