Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. framework from which rockets or missiles are launched; framework which holds railroad signals; framework which supports barrels (also gauntry)
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Gantry", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Gantry may refer to:
- Gantry crane, a crane having a hoist fitted in a trolley for parallel movement
- Gantry (rocketry), the frame which encloses and services a rocket at its launch pad
- Gantry (road sign), an overhead assembly on which highway signs are posted
- Gantry (medical imaging), cylindrical scanner assembly in the bore of which the response of bodies or tissues to some specific exposure can be detected for 3D-imaging.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. a framework of steel bars raised on side supports to bridge over or around something; can display railway signals above several tracks or can support a traveling crane etc.
(hypernym) framework, frame, framing
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
n. portál; podpěrná/nosná konstrukce
|Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)||Download this dictionary|
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913), edited by Noah Porter. About
| Gantry in French | Gantry in Italian | Gantry in Spanish | Gantry in Dutch | Gantry in Portuguese | Gantry in German | Gantry in Russian | Gantry in Japanese | Gantry in Greek | Gantry in Korean | Gantry in Turkish | Gantry in Hebrew | Gantry in Arabic | Gantry in Thai | Gantry in Czech | Gantry in Catalan | Gantry in Croatian | Gantry in Serbian | Gantry in Urdu | Gantry in Bulgarian | Gantry in Danish | Gantry in Norwegian | Gantry in Romanian | Gantry in Swedish | Gantry in Farsi | Gantry in Macedonian | Gantry in Hindi | Gantry in Indonesian | Gantry in Vietnamese | Gantry in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!