Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. (French) female first name (form of Gabriela)
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Gabrielle", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Gabrielle is a French female given name derived from Gabriel. It may refer to:
- Gabrielle (album), an album by the singer of the same name
- Gabrielle (film), 2005 film
- Gabrielle (singer), an English singer who achieved popularity in the 1990s.
- Gabrielle (Xena), a character in the television series Xena: Warrior Princess
- Gabrielle Leithaug, a Norwegian X Factor contestant and singer known as Gabrielle
- Tropical Storm Gabrielle (disambiguation)
- "Gabrielle", a song from the album Shinola, Vol. 1 by the band Ween
- "Gabrielle", a song from the album Nymphetamine by the band Cradle of Filth
- Gabrielle, a temporary nickname for Dysnomia, the moon of the dwarf planet Eris
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. Gabrielle, Gabriela, female first name
|Croatian English Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
|Harry Potter Books||Download this dictionary|
Younger sister of Fleur.
| Gabrielle in French | Gabrielle in Italian | Gabrielle in Spanish | Gabrielle in Dutch | Gabrielle in Portuguese | Gabrielle in German | Gabrielle in Russian | Gabrielle in Turkish | Gabrielle in Hebrew | Gabrielle in Arabic | Gabrielle in Polish | Gabrielle in Croatian | Gabrielle in Danish | Gabrielle in Finnish | Gabrielle in Norwegian | Gabrielle in Swedish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!