Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
GTW may refer to:
- The rail company Grand Trunk Western Railroad
- The IATA code for Holešov Airport
- The station code for the Gatwick Airport railway station
- The NYSE code for computer manufacturer Gateway
- Stadler GTW, an articulated railcar manufactured by Stadler Rail.
- Gross trailer weight rating
- GTW, the callsign of a TV station in Geraldton, Western Australia
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "GTW", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Most Common Acronyms and Abbreviations Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
Global Thermonuclear War
| GTW in Italian | GTW in Spanish | GTW in Dutch | GTW in German | GTW in Polish | GTW in Hungarian
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!