Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. at the end, last, ultimate; decisive; conclusive, definitive
n. finish, end, conclusion; last edition of a newspaper
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Final", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Final or The Final may refer to:
- Final (competition), the last or championship round of a match, game, or other contest
- Final (Java), a keyword in the Java programming language
- Final (Php), a keyword in the PHP programming language
- Final case, a grammatical case
- Final examination, a test given at the end of a course of study or training
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. the final match between the winners of all previous matches in an elimination tournament
(hyponym) cup final
(part-holonym) elimination tournament
2. an examination administered at the end of an academic term
(synonym) final examination, final exam
(hypernym) examination, exam, test
1. occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
(synonym) concluding, last, terminal
2. conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"
(synonym) last, net
3. not to be altered or undone; "the judge's decision is final"; "the arbiter will have the last say"
(similar) unalterable, inalterable
|Babylon German English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. finally, eventually, at last; in a final manner
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. final, concluding, firm, ultimate
| Final in French | Final in Italian | Final in Spanish | Final in Dutch | Final in Portuguese | Final in German | Final in Russian | Final in Japanese | Final in Greek | Final in Korean | Final in Turkish | Final in Hebrew | Final in Arabic | Final in Thai | Final in Polish | Final in Czech | Final in Catalan | Final in Croatian | Final in Serbian | Final in Albanian | Final in Urdu | Final in Bulgarian | Final in Danish | Final in Finnish | Final in Norwegian | Final in Romanian | Final in Swedish | Final in Farsi | Final in Macedonian | Final in Hindi | Final in Indonesian | Final in Vietnamese | Final in Pashto | Final in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!