Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Fifield is the surname of the following people:
- Adele Fifield (born 1966), Canadian director of the War Amps' National Amputee Centre
- Cec Fifield, Australian rugby league footballer and coach
- Christopher Fifield, English classical music conductor, historian and critic
- Jim Fifield, American President/CEO of EMI
- Mitch Fifield (born 1967), Australian politician
- Sam Fifield (1839–1915), Wisconsin politician
- Elaine Fifield (1930–1999), Australian ballerina
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Fifield", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!