Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Farnborough may refer to:
- Farnborough, Berkshire, a small village and civil parish in the English county of Berkshire
- Farnborough, Hampshire, a town in the Rushmoor district of Hampshire, England
- Farnborough, London, a settlement in the London Borough of Bromley
- Farnborough, Warwickshire, a village and civil parish in the English county of Warwickshire
- Farnborough Rural District, a rural district in Warwickshire, England from 1894 to 1932
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Farnborough", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| Farnborough in French | Farnborough in Dutch | Farnborough in Portuguese | Farnborough in German | Farnborough in Polish | Farnborough in Romanian | Farnborough in Swedish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!