Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
The abbreviation FCS (or Fcs) can stand for:
Companies, groups and organizations
- the New York Stock Exchange stock trading symbol for Fairchild Semiconductor, an American semiconductor company based in San Jose, California
- Frontline Consulting Services] a software consulting firm.
- FCS Control Systems, a Dutch aerospace company
- Federation of Conservative Students, a former student wing of the British Conservative Party
- Foreign Commercial Service, a branch of the International Trade Administration within the United States Department of Commerce
- Friends Committee on Scouting, a Scouting association
- Free Community Sandbox, a free, community based sandbox service in Second Life
- Franklin College Switzerland, an American private liberal arts college in Lugano, Switzerland
- Four Colours Software, a British software company based in Bath
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "FCS", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. a cooperative nationwide system of banks and associations providing credit to farmers and related businesses; originally capitalized by the federal government but now owned by its members and borrowers
(synonym) Farm Credit System
(hypernym) banking industry, banking system
|Telecommunication Standard Terms Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
frame check sequence (FCS)
|EPA Terms of Environment Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
Any of a number of organic compounds analogous to hydrocarbons in which one or more hydrogen atoms are replaced by fluorine. Once used in the United States as a propellant for domestic aerosols, they are now found mainly in coolants and some industrial processes. FCs containing chlorine are called chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs). They are believed to be modifying the ozone layer in the stratosphere, thereby allowing more harmful solar radiation to reach the Earth's surface.
Provided as a public service by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
|Most Common Acronyms and Abbreviations Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
Flight Control System
Frame Check Sequence
Frame Check Sequence
| FCS in French | FCS in Italian | FCS in Spanish | FCS in Dutch | FCS in Portuguese | FCS in German | FCS in Russian | FCS in Japanese | FCS in Korean | FCS in Arabic | FCS in Polish | FCS in Swedish | FCS in Farsi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!