Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Things known by the three-letter abbreviation EBE include:
- East Bay Express, a Californian newspaper.
- Economics and Business Educators NSW, an association supporting the teaching and learning of Economics, Business Studies, Commerce and Legal Studies in high schools in New South Wales
- European Bridges Ensemble, a network performance ensemble focussed on electronic music and multimedia art.
- Everybody Else, an American rock band from California.
- Exotic Becomes Erotic theory
- Extraterrestrial Biological Entity
- E.B.E., an episode of The X-Files, using the preceding initialism
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Ebe", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Babylon Italian English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
nf. Hebe, goddess of youth and spring who married Hercules and was the daughter of Zeus and Hera (Greek Mythology)
|Babylon Turkish-English||Download this dictionary|
n. midwife, obstetrician, accoucheuse, wise woman
|Mustafa YILDIZ's Turkish to English Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
"midwife; (oyunda) it"
| Ebe in French | Ebe in Italian | Ebe in Spanish | Ebe in Dutch | Ebe in German | Ebe in Turkish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!