Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
ERT can stand for:
- Earth-received time, a measurement used when dealing with interplanetary spacecraft
- Electrical resistivity tomography, a geophysical imaging technique
- Elektrooniline Riigi Teataja (eRT), the official web publication of laws of the Republic of Estonia
- Ellinikí Radiofonía Tileórasi, the Greek State Television Network
- Emergency response team, a group of persons trained to deal with hazardous or dangerous situations.
- Emergency Room Technician, EMT or Paramedic working in a hospitals Emergency Room
- Enzyme replacement therapy, a treatment for some lysosomal diseases
- ERT (company), a publicly traded clinical research company
- ESPN Regional Television, a College Football and Basketball syndicator
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy, a type of hormone replacement therapy for menopause
- European Round Table of Industrialists, an influential European interest group
- Exclusive Ride Time, time allocated by an amusement park to allow a certain group sole use of an amusement ride
- Electromyographic Reaction Time is premotor time and it represents perceptual and cognitive processing time.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "ERT", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. the coordinated universal time when an event is received on Earth
(synonym) Earth-received time
(hypernym) coordinated universal time, UTC
|Babylon Spanish English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
Explosivos Rio Tinto (Spain) Ente de Radiotelevision (Argentina)
|NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms||Download this dictionary|
Estrogen replacement therapy. Hormones (estrogen, progesterone, or both) given to postmenopausal women or to women who have had their ovaries surgically removed. Hormones are given to replace the estrogen no longer produced by the ovaries.
A Service of the National Cancer Institute.
|The Glossary of the American Council on Science and Health||Download this dictionary|
estrogen replacement therapy (ERT)
The use of estrogen in women whose endogenous estrogen production is inadequate to diminish the adverse effects of the deficiency (e.g., to retard osteoporosis).
| ERT in French | ERT in Italian | ERT in Spanish | ERT in Portuguese | ERT in German | ERT in Japanese | ERT in Greek | ERT in Turkish | ERT in Polish | ERT in Catalan | ERT in Norwegian | ERT in Swedish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!