Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
ECF may refer to:
Science, technology and medicine
- Extracellular fluid, body fluid outside of cells
- Electrochemical fluorination, technology for production of fluorocarbons
- Elemental chlorine free, a form of paper bleaching that does not use elemental chlorine
- ECF, a chemotherapy regimen for the treatment of gastric and esophageal cancers consisting of epirubicin, cisplatin, and fluorouracil
- Eye-controlled focusing, for autofocus SLR cameras
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "ECF", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid; "the body normally has about 15 quarts of extracellular fluid"
(synonym) extracellular fluid
(hypernym) liquid body substance, bodily fluid, body fluid, humor, humour
(hyponym) interstitial fluid
| ECF in French | ECF in German | ECF in Japanese | ECF in Arabic | ECF in Thai | ECF in Finnish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!