Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
is a Japanese phrase meaning "Thank you very much". It may also refer to:
- Domo Arigato (film), a 3-D film
- Domo Arigato (album), by the Durutti Column
- Domo arigato, a catchphrase in the song "Mr. Roboto" by Styx
- "Domo arigato", a song from You Make Me Feel (Bonfire album)
- Domo arigato, a catchphrase in the song "Thank You Very Much" by The Apples in Stereo on their debut album, Fun Trick Noisemaker
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Domo Arigato", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!