Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
David Simpson may refer to:
- Dave Simpson (ice hockey) (born 1962), Canadian ice hockey player
- Dave Simpson (soccer) (born 1983), Canadian soccer player
- David Simpson (priest) (1745–1799), English priest
- David Simpson (cricketer) (born 1983), Irish cricketer
- David Simpson (UK politician) (born 1959), UK politician
- David Simpson (Texas politician) (born 1961), Texas Representative
- Dave Simpson (writer), English writer
- Dana Simpson (David Craig Simpson, born 1977), writer and artist of Ozy and Millie
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "David Simpson", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!