Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
D'Angelo may refer to:
- D'Angelo, American musician
- D'Angelo Barksdale, fictional character in the HBO drama The Wire
- D'Angelo Jiménez, Dominican-born Major League Baseball player
- D'Angelo Dinero, ring name of Professional Wrestler Elijah Burke
- D'Angelo Sandwich Shops, American sandwich restaurant chain
- Beverly D'Angelo, American actress
- Frank D'Angelo, Canadian beverage industry entrepreneur
- Josephine D'Angelo, American baseball player
- Sharlee D'Angelo, Bassist of Swedish melodic death metal band Arch Enemy
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "D'Angelo (disambiguation)", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!