Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
CALS may refer to:
- Jo Cals (1914-1971), Dutch politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands from 1965 until 1966.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (disambiguation) - The name of a number of colleges at different universities
- The Christadelphian Auxiliary Lecturing Society - A group for providing Christadelphian speakers and lecturers Worldwide, particularly within the UK, and also for aiding preaching the truth of the Gospel as contained in the Bible in the UK and Worldwide.
- Client Access License - A Microsoft license technology
- CALS (DOD) (Continuous Acquisition and Life-cycle Support) - A United States Department of Defense initiative for electronically capturing military documentation and linking related information
- The CALS Table Model is a standard for representing tables in SGML/XML. Developed as part of the CALS DOD initiative
- The CALS Raster file format is a standard for the interchange of graphics data
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "CALS", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
|Dizionario inglese-italiano 1.0.012||Download this dictionary|
COMPUTER-AIDED ACQUISITION IN LOGISTIC SUPPORT. CALS
| CALS in French | CALS in Italian | CALS in Spanish | CALS in German | CALS in Russian | CALS in Japanese | CALS in Greek | CALS in Arabic | CALS in Farsi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!