Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
CAD (Computer Aided Design)
method of creating designs and blueprints using a computer
n. rude or callous person
CAD (Coronary Artery Disease)
phase of arteriosclerosis that involves buildup of cholesterol inside the arterial walls
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "CAD", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Cad or CAD may refer to:
In science and technology
- Cadmium, an element
- Cold air damming, a meteorological phenomenon that involves a high pressure system
- Collisionally activated dissociation, a fragmentation method used in mass spectrometry
- Computer-aided design, a wide range of computer-based tools that assist engineers, architects and other design professionals
- Computer-assisted dispatch, a method of dispatching taxicabs, couriers, field service technicians, or emergency services
- Caspase-activated DNase, a DNase involved in apoptosis.
- Cell Adhesion axon guidance molecules that activate receptors expressed on neural growth cones.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Computer-aided design (CAD), also known as computer-aided design and drafting (CADD), is the use of computer systems to assist in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. Computer-aided drafting describes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print or machining operations. CAD software uses either vector based graphics to depict the objects of traditional drafting, or may also produce raster graphics showing the overall appearance of designed objects.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. software used in art and architecture and engineering and manufacturing to assist in precision drawing
(synonym) computer-aided design
(hypernym) software, software system, software package, package
1. someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
(synonym) bounder, blackguard, dog, hound, heel
(hypernym) villain, scoundrel
|Babylon German English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
cad (Computer Aided Design)
CAD, Computer Aided Design, method of creating designs and blueprints using a computer
|Babylon Italian English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
each, every one
| CAD in French | CAD in Italian | CAD in Spanish | CAD in Dutch | CAD in Portuguese | CAD in German | CAD in Russian | CAD in Japanese | CAD in Greek | CAD in Korean | CAD in Turkish | CAD in Hebrew | CAD in Arabic | CAD in Thai | CAD in Polish | CAD in Hungarian | CAD in Czech | CAD in Catalan | CAD in Croatian | CAD in Serbian | CAD in Albanian | CAD in Urdu | CAD in Bulgarian | CAD in Danish | CAD in Finnish | CAD in Norwegian | CAD in Romanian | CAD in Swedish | CAD in Farsi | CAD in Macedonian | CAD in Hindi | CAD in Indonesian | CAD in Vietnamese | CAD in Mongolian | CAD in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!