Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
C. aurea may refer to:
- Calamagrostis aurea, a grass species found only in Ecuador
- Calpurnia aurea, a tree species found in Southern Africa
- Calytrix aurea, a shrub species endemic to the south-west of Western Australia
- Canalispira aurea, a very small sea snail species
- Carex aurea, the golden sedge, a plant species native to much of North America
- Cattleya aurea, the golden yellow cattleya, an orchid species
- Chysis aurea, an orchid species
- Clathrina aurea, a sponge species
- Corydalis aurea, the scrambled eggs, golden corydalis, golden smoke, a medicinal and poisonous plant species native to North America
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "C. aurea", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!