Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Arthur Hardy may refer to:
- Arthur Hardy (actor), British actor
- Arthur Hardy (businessman) (1817–1909), British-born Australian pastoralist, barrister, quarry-owner, businessman and politician
- Arthur Sturgis Hardy (1837–1901), Canadian premier of Ontario, 1896–1899
- Arthur Sherburne Hardy (1847–1930), U.S. diplomat and academic
- Arthur Charles Hardy (1872–1962), Canadian politician
- Arthur C. Hardy, president of the Optical Society of America, 1935–1936
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Arthur Hardy", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| Arthur Hardy in English
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!