Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
conj. subsequent to -, following
prep. later than; behind; according to someone or something; concerning
adv. later, afterwards; since
adj. following; behind
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "After", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
After may refer to:
- After (Elgar), a poem by Philip Bourke Marston set to music by Edward Elgar
- After (Ihsahn album)
- After (Sammi Cheng album)
- After (novel), a novel by Francine Prose
- After... (visual novel), an eroge visual novel
- After... (film), a 2006 supernatural thriller
- After (2001 film), a film featuring Dani Martín
- After, (2011) Directed by Pieter Gaspersz, Starring Kathleen Quinlan, John Doman, Pablo Schreiber and Sabrina Gennarino
- After, in naval terminology, an adjective for distinguishing parts of a ship nearer the aft
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. located farther aft
1. happening at a time subsequent to a reference time; "he apologized subsequently"; "he's going to the store but he'll be back here later"; "it didn't happen until afterward"; "two hours after that"
(synonym) subsequently, later, afterwards, afterward, later on
2. behind or in the rear; "and Jill came tumbling after"
|Babylon German English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
nm. anus, opening at the lower end of the alimentary canal
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
spoj. po tom, co; když
předlož. po; po; za; jít po kom/čem; shánět; po; tak přece; koneckonců; vždyť; potom; den co den; opakovaně; po tom, jak
| After in French | After in Italian | After in Spanish | After in Dutch | After in Portuguese | After in German | After in Russian | After in Japanese | After in Greek | After in Korean | After in Turkish | After in Hebrew | After in Arabic | After in Thai | After in Polish | After in Czech | After in Catalan | After in Croatian | After in Serbian | After in Albanian | After in Urdu | After in Bulgarian | After in Danish | After in Finnish | After in Norwegian | After in Romanian | After in Swedish | After in Farsi | After in Macedonian | After in Afrikaans | After in Latin | After in Armenian | After in Hindi | After in Indonesian | After in Vietnamese | After in Mongolian | After in Pashto | After in Malay | After in Filipino
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!