Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
AHK may stand for:
- AutoHotkey, a software utility that allows users to automate repetitive tasks and modify the Windows user interface
- Air Hong Kong (ICAO airline designator "AHK"), the only all-cargo airline based in Hong Kong
- Akha language (ISO 639-3 code "AHK"), spoken in China and Myanmar
- Allied High Commission, in German "Alliierte Hohe Kommission", a commission established by the U.S., UK, and France in 1949 to regulate and supervise the development of the newly established Federal Republic of Germany
- Acid House Kings, a Swedish indie pop band
- Amsterdamse Hogeschool voor de Kunsten, a Dutch vocational university of arts
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "AHK", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Automotive Acronyms||Download this dictionary|
| AHK in Italian | AHK in Spanish | AHK in Dutch | AHK in Portuguese | AHK in German | AHK in Norwegian | AHK in Swedish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!