Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
ACI may refer to:
- Accusative and infinitive aka Accusativus cum infinitivo, a construction in Latin grammar
- Access Control Item, used for Access Management. See also Access Control List.
- Aci Castello (Sicilian: Jaci Casteddu), a city and comune in the Province of Catania in Sicily, Italy
- Adjacent-channel interference, power from a signal in an adjacent channel
- Adriatic Croatia International Club, a chain of yachting marinas (referred to as ACI Marinas) operating in the Croatian part of the Adriatic sea
- Agencia Central de Intelligencia, Colombia's newly proposed national intelligent agency.
- Agincourt Collegiate Institute a secondary school located in Toronto, Canada
- Air Cargo Inc, an organization that provides information to the freight forwarding industry
- Air Crash Investigation, an alternate name for Mayday (TV series)
- Airports Council International, international trade group of the world's commercial aviation industry, based in Montreal, Canada
- Albertson College of Idaho, now known as the College of Idaho, a small liberal-arts college in Idaho
- Alderney Airport, from its IATA airport code
- American Collegiate Institute - Izmir Amerikan Lisesi, located at Izmir, Turkey
- American Competitiveness Initiative, a federal program intended to help America maintain competitiveness
- American Concrete Institute
- American Constitutional Initiative, a non-profit organization that promotes progressive change
- Arch Coal inc., A major U.S. coal mining company
- Aurora Cable Internet, a digital cable television, cable internet and VOIP provider in Aurora, Ontario
- Autologous chondrocyte implantation, a medical treatment for articular cargilage damage.
- Automatic Car Identification, a railroad barcode system that preceded Automatic Equipment Identification
- Automobile Club d'Italia, a member of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile
- ACI, the ICAO code for Aircalin
- ACI (Agence Congolaise d'Info) Congo news agency
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "ACI", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Babylon Italian English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
ACI (Automobile Club d'Italia)
Italian Automobile Association
|Babylon Turkish-English||Download this dictionary|
n. pain; ache, hurt, sting, gnawing, suffering, worry, heartbreak, sorrow, grief, misery, affliction, anguish, distress, pang
adj. hot, very warm; bitter, peppery, brackish, acrid, biting; painful, sad, sorrowful, lamentable, grievous, tragic, sardonic, scathing, shrill, splitting, harsh, severe, incisive, trenchant
n. angle, bevel, corner
v. hurt, ache; feel sorry for, be sorry for, feel pity for, pity smb., commiserate, have compassion, feel for smb., have mercy, pity, relent, rue, smart, sympathize
|Nuclear Energy Acronyms||Download this dictionary|
American Concrete Institute
|Mustafa YILDIZ's Turkish to English Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
"(biber) hot; (kahve, bira vb.) bitter; (yað) rancid; (koku/tat) acrid, sharp, biting, pungent; (söz) hurtful, cutting, tart, harsh, caustic, pungent, biting; (baðýrýþ) sharp, shrill, piercing;(üzücü) grievous, poignant, tragic, pitiful; pain, ache, pang,"
"angle;angle, point of view, standpoint" bakým
| ACI in French | ACI in Italian | ACI in Spanish | ACI in Dutch | ACI in German | ACI in Russian | ACI in Japanese | ACI in Turkish | ACI in Hebrew | ACI in Catalan | ACI in Romanian | ACI in Indonesian | ACI in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!