Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
The French surname Abbadie or d'Abbadie, meaning "(of the) abbey" in English, may refer to:
- Antoine-Thomson d'Abbadie (1810-1897), explorer of Ethiopia
- Arnaud-Michel d'Abbadie (1815-1893), Antoine-Thomson d'Abbadie's brother, also an explorer
- Jakob Abbadie (1654?-1727), Swiss theologian
- Jean-Jacques Blaise d’Abbadie (1726-1765), governor of French Louisiana
- Julio Abbadie (born 1930), Uruguayan footballer
- Luis G. Abbadie (born 1968), Mexican writer
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "ABBADIE", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Dizionario inglese-italiano 1.0.012||Download this dictionary|
| ABBADIE in French | ABBADIE in Italian | ABBADIE in German | ABBADIE in Polish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!