Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
A11, A 11 or A-11 may refer to:
- Aero A.11, a Czechoslovakian bomber produced before World War II
- Consolidated A-11, an attack version of the Consolidated P-30 fighter plane of the 1930s
- HMS A11, an A-class submarine of the Royal Navy
- Matilda Mk I, a British Army armored tank
- F-117 Nighthawk, "A - 11", as an informal name for this stealth fighter plane
- Aggregate 11, a proposed military rocket of Nazi Germany
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "A11", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| A11 in English | A11 in French | A11 in Italian | A11 in Dutch | A11 in Portuguese | A11 in German | A11 in Polish | A11 in Swedish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!