Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Æthelberht, Aethelbert or Ethelbert, is an Anglo-Saxon male name, from the Old English eþel meaning "noble" and berht meaning "bright". It may refer to:
- King Æthelbert of Kent (d. 616)
- King Æthelberht of Hwicce (late 7th century)
- King Æthelbert of Sussex (8th century)
- King Alberht of East Anglia (8th century), also Æthelberht I of East Anglia
- Archbishop Æthelbert of York (d. 780)
- Æthelbert II of Kent
- King Æthelberht II of East Anglia (died 794)
- Bishop Æthelberht of Whithorn and Hexham (d. 797)
- King Æthelbert of Wessex (r. 860–866)
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Æthelberht", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!